Wednesday, February 13, 2013

wisdom

I've found over the last few months that wisdom comes in many forms and in various strides. Gaining wisdom can be the most heart warming and heart breaking adventure one can endure, and in my situation it has been equal parts of both. The Lord broke my heart, but not only that, He broke me down to my lowest point and He has slowly been building me back up, intricately forming me to become the one He wants me to be. I have discovered that following God, a lot of times, seems almost impossible, but I live in the hope that He will make me whole and teach me things far beyond anything I can now comprehend. The more I learn about God, the harder I find myself pushing to get closer and closer to Him.

This blog will unpack the wisdom God has imparted on me. I hope it will display the ways in which I have grown and continue to grow. My hope for this blog is to allow my thoughts room to unweave the tangled web they have woven. My first piece of wisdom is soon to come, but until next time, keep an open mind, because wisdom a lot of times is incredibly unexpected.

1 comment:

  1. Katherine Taylor I am so privileged to call you my best friend! I am beyond ecstatic to start reading this blog. I am sure that you will enlighten many hearts through this process which will be of clarity and growth for you as well! That is the beautiful thing about wisdom, that it can be so deep in your heart and mind that you aren't even aware that it is there sometimes, but once you let your heart free and uncover these insights, the world has the opportunity to be blessed by them. This process is almost like a cycle, heart - page - reader's mind- their heart - their lips - another's heart... and so on.

    I pray that this experience will tug on your heart and uncover wisdom you didn't even know you had to share. I also pray thanksgiving for the Lord using you in this way, as a vessel for the words He would tell us Himself.

    I love you beautiful lady and I support you till the day I die! <3

    ReplyDelete